food interaction for VINGOSE
alcohol interaction for VINGOSE
pregnancy interaction for VINGOSE
lactation interaction for VINGOSE
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VINGOSE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for VINGOSE 0.2 MG TABLET
Patients taking VINGOSE 0.2 MG TABLET
- 50%Once A Day
- 22%Thrice A Day
- 17%Twice A Day
- 11%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for VINGOSE
- VOLIBO 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 8/tabletRs. 80pay 9% more per tablet
- PPG 0.2 MG TABLET(30 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 4.10/tabletRs. 123save 44% more per tablet
- VOBOSE 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 7.05/tabletRs. 70.53save 4% more per tablet
- VOBIT 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 8.05/tabletRs. 80.50pay 10% more per tablet
- VOGO 0.2 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.02/tabletRs. 70.15save 4% more per tablet
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Manoj KumarMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Raman AbhiMBBS, MD
- Dr. Neelima MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for VINGOSE
- Voglibose tablets should be taken at the start of a meal.
- Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Do not take this drug instead of insulin if you are already on insulin.
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly without consulting your doctor.
Frequently asked questions for VINGOSE
Q.Is voglibose/volixy approved by US FDA?
Voglibose is not approved by US FDA
Q.Is voglibose better than acarbose?
No, voglibose and acarbose have similar overall effects but variation may exist depending on the individuals taking the drug. Always consult your doctor for an alternative drug of choice
Q.Is voglibose safe?
Voglibose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.