food interaction for VESIGARD
alcohol interaction for VESIGARD
pregnancy interaction for VESIGARD
lactation interaction for VESIGARD
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VESIGARD
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for VESIGARD 7.5 MG TABLET
Patients taking VESIGARD 7.5 MG TABLET
- 54%Twice A Day
- 43%Once A Day
- 2%Alternate Day
- 2%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for VESIGARD
- DARITEN OD 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 22.85/tabletRs. 228.50pay 12% more per tablet
- DARIF 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.71/tabletRs. 207.10pay 2% more per tablet
- DARILONG 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 21.50/tabletRs. 215pay 5% more per tablet
- DERITAS 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 31.10/tabletRs. 311pay 52% more per tablet
- XELENA 7.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Dr Reddy's Laboratories LtdRs. 21.15/tabletRs. 211.53pay 4% more per tablet
Expert advice for VESIGARD
- Do not take darifenacin tablets, if you are allergic to darifenacin or any other ingredient of tablet.
- Do not take darifenacin, if have urinary retention (inability to empty bladder); glaucoma (high pressure in the eyes) or myasthenia gravis (disease characterized by abnormal tiredness and weakness of selected muscles); ulcer, constipation; heartburn or belching.
- Avoid using darifenacin, if you are taking medicines to prevent organ rejection, or medicines used to treat high blood pressure, fungal or viral infection.
Frequently asked questions for VESIGARD
Q.What is darifenacin?
Darifenacin is an antimuscarinic medicine
Q.What is darifenacin used for?
Darifenacin is used to treat symptoms of overactive bladder such as frequent or sudden rush to the toilet or leakage of urine
Q.How does darifenacin work?
Darifenacin works by relaxing the bladder muscles thereby preventing frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination.