Drug interaction for VENIZ
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The potential benefits may outweigh the risks. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VENIZVenlafaxine(37.5 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Nervousness, Nightmare, Palpitations, Irregular menstrual cycle, Abnormal urination during the day, Abnormal visual accomodation, Anorgasmia (decreased orgasm), Chills, Confusion, Constipation, Decreased libido, Depersonalisation (feelings of being outside the body), Dilatation of the pupil of the eye, Dizziness, Dry mouth, Ejaculation disorder, Headache, Increased cholesterol level in blood, Impaired urination, Impotence, Increased blood pressure, Increased muscle contractions, Increased sweating, Insomnia, Loss of appetite, Nausea, Sedation, Suicidal thoughts, Tremor, Vasodilation, Visual impairment, Vomiting, Weakness, Weight loss, Yawning, Abnormal sensation in skin
SUBSTITUTES for VENIZ
- VENTEE 37.5 MG CAPSULE XR(10 capsule xrs in strip)Talent HealthcareRs. 1.90/capsule xrRs. 19save 55% more per capsule xr
Expert advice for VENIZ
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any suicidal tendency at initial stages of recovery.
- Do not use in children and adolescents below 18 years of age.
- Taking venlafaxine may increase risk of dilatation of pupil of eye (mydriasis). Seek medical advice from your doctor.
- Stop taking venlafaxine if you develop fits.
- Care should be taken if you are an elderly patient, taking diuretics, and if you have volume-depletion, because there may be a greater risk of hyponatremia (low sodium in blood).
- Use with caution if you are prone to bleeding, if you are taking anticoagulants and platelet inhibitors, or if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, liver disease, kidney disease, narrow-angle glaucoma.
- If you are on antidiabetic therapy you may advised to adjust the dose of the medication.