food interaction for VARIPRES
alcohol interaction for VARIPRES
pregnancy interaction for VARIPRES
lactation interaction for VARIPRES
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for VARIPRES
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for VARIPRES
- TERLYZ 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 156/ML of injectionRs. 1560pay 12% more per ML of injection
- TERLISTAT 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 146.57/ML of injectionRs. 1465.73pay 5% more per ML of injection
- THINWES 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)BioconRs. 200/ML of injectionRs. 2000pay 43% more per ML of injection
- TERLIBAX 1MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Emcure Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1370.03/injectionRs. 1370.03pay 883% more per injection
- TRIPREZ 1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 131.94/ML of injectionRs. 1319.37save 5% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Beena BansalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Richa ChaturvediMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Harmandeep KaurMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sunil Kumar MishraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sujeet JhaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for VARIPRES
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had breathing problems, hypertension, brain problems, heart problems, or kidney problems.
- Do not consume alcohol with terlipressin as it may lead to serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for VARIPRES
Q.How does terlipressin work?
Terlipressin works by decreasing the blood flow to the gastrointestinal system and helps to reduce gastrointestinal bleeding caused by high blood pressure in the liver or swollen blood vessels in the esophagus.