food interaction for V SKO
alcohol interaction for V SKO
pregnancy interaction for V SKO
lactation interaction for V SKO
SALT INFORMATION for V SKO
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for V SKO
- IRIMIST 2% PREFILLED SYRINGE(2 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 80/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 160pay 39% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- VISCOTRUST 2% PREFILLED SYRINGE(2 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 57.75/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 115.50same price
- VISCOMAC 2% PREFILLED SYRINGE(2 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 73.02/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 146.03pay 27% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- HYMELOSE 2% PREFILLED SYRINGE(2 ML prefilled syringe in packet)Klar Sehen Pvt LtdRs. 61.47/ML of prefilled syringeRs. 122.93pay 7% more per ML of prefilled syringe
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Dheeraj GuptaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Prem VardhanMBBS, MS, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Ira ChopraMBBS, MS
- Dr. Ajay SharmaMBBS, MS
Expert advice for V SKO
- If you develop eye pain.
- If you develop headache.
- If your vision changes.
- If redness or irritation in the eye persists or worsens.
Frequently asked questions for V SKO
Q.What is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose?
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is available as eye drops. It is used to soothe irritation, burning and discomfort of dry eye conditions(deficient tear production, infrequent blinking, smoke, wind, pollution, extended use of computer screen or television, medical treatment, dry atmospheric conditions). It may also be used to aid insertion and increase comfort of hard contact lenses
Q.Is hydroxypropylmethylcellulose safe?
Yes. Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. It has minimal side effects and drug interactions.