Medicine Overview of Utgard Infusion
Uses of Utgard Infusion
Utgard 50mg Infusion is used in Preterm labor.
Side effects of Utgard Infusion
How to use Utgard Infusion
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self-administer.
How Utgard Infusion works
Utgard 50mg infusion relaxes the muscles of the uterus and prevents preterm delivery.
In Depth Information on Utgard Infusion
Expert advice for Utgard Infusion
- Caution is to be used if you are suffering from cardiac diseases, hypertension, hyperthyroidism, hypokalemia and diabetes mellitus.
- High doses of ritodrine might cause hypokalemia in patients taking corticosteroids, diuretics (acetazalamide, loop diuretics and thiazides) or theophylline.
- Your blood pressure and pulse rate may be monitored while on ritodrine treatment.
- Avoid over-hydration while taking ritodrine.
- Stop taking this medicine and you may advised to use ?–blocker as an antidote in case of drug overdose.
Special precautions for Utgard 50mg Infusion
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Utgard 50mg Infusion is probably safe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
Utgard 50mg Infusion should be used with caution during lact+more
ation. Breast feeding should be held until the treatment of the mother is completed and the drug is eliminated from her body....
It is not known whether Utgard 50mg Infusion alters the abil+more
ity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Utgard+more
50mg Infusion in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Frequently asked questions for Utgard 50mg Infusion
Frequently asked questions for Ritodrine
Utgard is a 2-adrenergic agonist
Q. What it is used for?
It is used in in treatment of uncomplicated premature labour.
Substitutes for Utgard Infusion
Ritodine 50mg Infusion
Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
₹15.36/ml of Infusion