food interaction for UROPASE 2.5IU INJECTION
alcohol interaction for UROPASE 2.5IU INJECTION
pregnancy interaction for UROPASE 2.5IU INJECTION
lactation interaction for UROPASE 2.5IU INJECTION
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for UROPASE 2.5IU INJECTION
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for UROPASE 2.5IU INJECTION
- U FRAG 250000 IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Bharat Serums & Vaccines LtdRs. 1547.62/injectionRs. 1547.62save 16% more per injection
- MEDINASE 250000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 1190.47/injectionRs. 1190.47save 36% more per injection
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for UROPASE 2.5IU INJECTION
- Special care should be taken while using urokinase if you recently have had bleeding from stomach or intestines, had surgery or had given blood recently, had heart problems, have severe blood vessel in the brain or are above 75 years of age.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking medication like heparin or other anticoagulants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDs), dipyridamole or dextrans.
- Avoid taking aspirin or ibuprofen to treat a fever after you have received urokinase as it may increase your risk of bleeding.
- Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding or injury.
Frequently asked questions for UROPASE 2.5IU INJECTION
Q.What is urokinase made from/ found/ produced?
Urokinase is man-made product developed using a protein that occurs naturally in the kidneys. It is obtained from human neonatal kidney cells grown in tissue culture.