food interaction for UNIZITH
alcohol interaction for UNIZITH
pregnancy interaction for UNIZITH
lactation interaction for UNIZITH
medicine interaction for UNIZITH
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR UNIZITH
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR UNIZITH
- AZITHRAL 200 MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.99/ML of syrupRs. 44.88pay 13% more per ML of syrup
- ATM XL 200MG SYRUP(30 ML syrup in bottle)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 2.99/ML of syrupRs. 89.77pay 13% more per ML of syrup
- AZIBIG 200 MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)BestoChem Formulations India LtdRs. 2.75/ML of syrupRs. 41.21pay 4% more per ML of syrup
- RULIDE-AZ 200MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Sanofi India LtdRs. 2.99/ML of syrupRs. 44.89pay 13% more per ML of syrup
- AZILIN DS 200MG SYRUP(15 ML syrup in bottle)Lincoln Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 2.99/ML of syrupRs. 44.80pay 13% more per ML of syrup
Expert advice FOR UNIZITH
- Do not Azithromycin with food. Take it 1 hour before or 2 hours after food
- Do not take Azithromycin if you are allergic to azithromycin, erythromycin , roxithromycin or clarithromycin
- Do not take any antacids containing magnesium or aluminium for up to 2 hours before and after taking this drug.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding
Frequently asked questions FOR UNIZITH
Q. Is azithromycin/ Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok used for cough, cold and sore throat?
Yes. Azithromycin (also available as Azithral/ Azax/ Zithrox/ Zithrox plus/ Azithro 500/Aziwok) is used to treat bacterial infections of the nose, throat and chest
Q. Is azithromycin and erythromycin the same?
No. Both are different type of antibiotic belonging to same class. Azithromycin is next generation antibiotic of erythromycin class
Q. Is azithromycin safe?
Azithromycin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.