food interaction for UNIWARFIN
alcohol interaction for UNIWARFIN
pregnancy interaction for UNIWARFIN
lactation interaction for UNIWARFIN
Avoid Uniwarfin 2 mg tablet with Vitamin K rich food such as spinach, collards, broccoli, spring onions, cucumber and dried basil.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for UNIWARFIN
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for UNIWARFIN
- WARF 2 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 3.30/tabletRs. 49.50pay 32% more per tablet
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. (Col.) Balbir KalraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for UNIWARFIN
- Do not take the medicine, if you are allergic to it or to any other content in the medicine.
- Do not take warfarin if you had bleeding problems or recently had a brain stroke.
- Do not take warfarin if you had surgery or plan to undergo any surgery in the next 72 hours.
- Avoid using warfarin if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or have delivered a child in the last 48 hours.
- Do not take warfarin if you had stomach ulcers or gastrointestinal bleeding; prone to blood clot formations; heart, liver, kidney or thyroid problems; anemia, tumor or cancer.
- Do not take warfarin if you are taking any other drugs (blood thinners) for blood clot.
- Avoid alcohol intake and smoking while taking warfarin.
Frequently asked questions for UNIWARFIN
Q.Is warfarin an anti-platelet or a beta-blocker drug?
No. Warfarin is not an anti-platelet or beta blocker. It is an anti-coagulant drug
Q.Is Warfarin safer than Xarelto?
Both warfarin and Xarelto (rivaroxaban) are equally safe in the treatment of blood clotting. More precaution required while using these drugs. Always follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q.How long can I take warfarin for?
Warfarin should only be taken for the duration prescribed by your doctor
Q.Is warfarin safe?
Yes. Warfarin is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q.What can I take for pain/cold if I am taking warfarin?
Please consult your doctor for medicines to be taken with warfarin in case of pain or cold
Q.Can I take warfarin with aspirin, tramadol, Viagra, Tylenol, ibuprofen, or glucosamine?
Warfarin may react with aspirin, tramadol, Viagra, Tylenol, ibuprofen or glucosamine. Please consult your doctor before use
Q.Does warfarin cause constipation, fatigue, headache, or weight gain?
Warfarin may cause constipation, fatigue, headache, or weight gain. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.