Medicine Overview of Unicarb Injection
Side effects of Unicarb Injection
Tremor, Slurred speech, Uncoordinated body movements, Nausea, Acne, Increased white blood cell count, Memory impairment, Hair loss, Enlarged thyroid gland, Skin rash, Increased thirst, Weight gain, Polyuria, Diarrhoea.
How to use Unicarb Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Unicarb Injection works
Unicarb 450mg Injection works by suppressing the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
In Depth Information on Unicarb Injection
Expert advice for Unicarb Injection
- Your doctor may ask you to continue Unicarb for a long time. You must not stop taking it or change the dose, without speaking to your doctor first.
- If you miss a dose, take it as soon as possible. If it is within 4 hours of the next dose, skip the missed dose (about 6 hours in the case of extended- or slow-release preparations). Never double up doses.
- Despite your inconvenience and discomfort, your Unicarb blood levels, thyroid function, and kidney function need to be monitored as long as you take Unicarb.
- During treatment with Unicarb, it is recommended that you drink about 2 to 3 liter of fluid daily and use normal amounts of salt. Inform your doctor if you start or stop a low-salt diet.
- Avoid sudden change in your diet or fluid intake. If you do go on a diet, your doctor may need to increase the frequency of blood tests.
- Do not start any medicine including herbal or ayurvedic without telling your doctor. As it may significantly change the Unicarb levels.
- Caffeine and alcohol act as diuretics and can lower your Unicarb concentrations.
- If you engage in vigorous exercise or have an illness that causes sweating, vomiting, or diarrhoea, consult your doctor because these might affect Unicarb levels.
- Nausea, constipation, shakiness, increased thirst, frequent urination, weight gain, or swelling of the extremities should be reported to your doctor. Your doctor may adjust the dose.
- Blurred vision, confusion, loss of appetite, diarrhoea, vomiting, muscle weakness, lethargy, shakiness, slurred speech, dizziness, loss of balance, inability to urinate, or seizure could indicate severe toxicity and should prompt immediate medical attention.
Unicarb Injection related warnings
Special precautions for Unicarb Injection
Unicarb 450mg Injection may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Unicarb 450mg Injection is unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor....
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Unicarb 450mg Injection is probably safe to use during lacta+more
tion. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Unicarb 450mg Injection may make you feel sleepy, tired or dizzy. Unicarb 450mg Injection may also cause other effects that can make it dangerous to drive such as numbness, paralysis, weakness or fits (seizures)....
Unicarb 450mg Injection may make you feel sleepy, tired or dizzy. Unicarb 450mg Injection may also cause other effects that can make it dangerous to drive such as numbness, paralysis, weakness or fits (seizures).
Unicarb 450mg Injection should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Unicarb 450mg Injection may be needed. Please consult your doctor.+more
Use of Unicarb 450mg Injection is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease....
Use of Unicarb 450mg Injection is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease.
Unicarb 450mg Injection is probably safe to use in patients+more
with liver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Unicarb 450mg Injection may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Eurythmic 150mg Injection, Ramihart 5mg Capsule, Olmesar 20mg Tablet, Olmeblu 20mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions about Unicarb Injection
Frequently asked questions about Lithium
Unicarb can be taken to treat depression and anxiety. Do consult your doctor before use
Acetaminophen or aspirin can be taken with Unicarb for headache or pain. Do consult your doctor before use
Q. Can I take lithium with ibuprofen, Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Benadryl?
Lithium when taken with ibuprofen, fluoxetine (Prozac), paroxetine (Paxil), sertraline (Zoloft) or Benadryl can lead to increased side effects. Do consult your doctor before use
Unicarb can cause weight gain, acne, constipation, make you tired. Unicarb does not make you high.
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Unicarb 450mg Injection: GNC, SAF, DFP, PVP, NVY, OIP, HRV, RUS, INC, UMP, GPT, BSN, DHR, MAM, AAY, DYG, BBS, SHP, NWP, RSA, LCC, CLT, HGI, SBA, MOM, USF, THP, AAR, PNT, HEX, JVN, EMB, SHM, MAX, ZVP, SWP, GBL, EQN, RHL, TRP, DDR, AVN, SDM, SSA, RJH, ADT, RSS, GTK, RKS, HAT, IPL, WSI, MAK, ARD, JVO, ATP, PTI, JIV, WLC, SAT, 9T9, SHD, SVH, NVL, ENP, OWP, HBV, HMP, KHH, PEN, JMJ, MPC, SBL, MLC, SRG, ATL, DPP, DPL, MMS, SJP, STA, IAD, NDP, NNH, PPR, GPP, SWA, GTC, HIP, DLP, BDN, BIO, MSD, FGH, AYU, OLT, OHM, LHA, RHW, PLT, SCH, BMJ, BTM, AGT, AMR, RPP
Substitutes for Unicarb
No substitutes found for this medicine