Medicine Overview of Ultisone Cream
How to use Ultisone Cream
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
How Ultisone Cream works
Ultisone 0.05% Cream is a corticosteroid. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in the body that are responsible for inflammation.
In Depth Information on Ultisone Cream
Expert advice for Ultisone Cream
- Ultisone ‘dampens down’ inflammation in the lungs to provide long-term (maintenance) treatment of asthma and prevent disease progression.
- Ultisone will not work for an ongoing asthma attack. Use your rescue inhaler to control sudden difficulty in breathing.
- Learn the correct technique of using metered dose inhalers (MDI) and dry powder inhalers (DPI) to ensure that the right amount of medication reaches your lungs, and side effects are minimized.
- Gargle with warm water after each inhalation to avoid any fungal infections in your mouth and throat.
- Take it at the same time every day to prevent asthma attacks.
- Do not open and close the cover unnecessarily as you will lose the medicine.
- Never breathe out into the mouthpiece.
- Only minuscule amounts of Ultisone may get absorbed into the bloodstream after inhalation. Hence, serious side effects such or weight gain are unlikely.
Ultisone Cream related warnings
Special precautions for Ultisone Cream
No interaction found
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Ultisone 0.05% Cream is probably safe to use during lactatio+more
n. Limited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
It is not known whether Ultisone 0.05% Cream alters the abil+more
ity to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
There is limited information available on the use of Ultison+more
e 0.05% Cream in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
Ultisone 0.05% Cream is safe to use in patients with liver d+more
isease. No dose adjustment of Ultisone 0.05% Cream is recommended....
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
Substitutes for Ultisone Cream
Ochoa Laboratories Ltd
₹10.3/gm of Cream
Ochoa Laboratories Ltd
₹5.06/gm of Ointment
Flat 0.05% Cream
Sunways India Pvt Ltd
₹5.5/gm of Cream
Dayflut 0.05% Cream
Rowan Bioceuticals Pvt Ltd
₹6.87/gm of Cream
Flute 0.05% Cream
Hetero Drugs Ltd
₹7.58/gm of Cream