food interaction for ULPAN L
alcohol interaction for ULPAN L
pregnancy interaction for ULPAN L
lactation interaction for ULPAN L
SALT INFORMATION for ULPAN L
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for ULPAN L
- PAN L 75MG/40MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 18/capsuleRs. 180pay 11% more per capsule
- PANTIN L 75MG/40MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Hetero Drugs LtdRs. 8.75/capsuleRs. 87.50save 46% more per capsule
- PANTODAC L 75 MG/40 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 22.89/capsuleRs. 228.90pay 41% more per capsule
- PROTERA L 75MG/40MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 21.65/capsuleRs. 216.50pay 34% more per capsule
- GUTFAST 75 MG/40 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Medley PharmaceuticalsRs. 12/capsuleRs. 120save 26% more per capsule
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
Expert advice for ULPAN L
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions for ULPAN L
Q.Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q.What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q.What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q.Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.
Q.Is pantoprazole safe?
Pantoprazole is relatively safe if taken in prescribed dose for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.What is Pantocid 20/Pantocid 40/Pantosec/ Pantium used for?
Pantocid (20 or 40 mg)/Pantosec/Pantium are various brands of pantoprazole available and used for the same indications as pantoprazole
Q.Can I take pantoprazole with other medications?
It is safe to take other medications with pantoprazole if prescribed by your doctor. However, it should not be taken with ketoconazole and other anti-fungals, warfarin, atazanavir and erlotinib
Q.Does pantoprazole cause weight gain, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache?
Pantoprazole may cause weight changes, dizziness, constipation, bloating, or headache. If you notice such symptoms, consult your doctor
Q.Is pantoprazole an antacid?
No, pantoprazole is not an antacid. It reduces the production of acid in stomach, while antacids neutralize the acids present in stomach
Q.Is pantoprazole gluten free?
Yes. Pantoprazole is gluten free. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.