food interaction for UDZIRE
alcohol interaction for UDZIRE
pregnancy interaction for UDZIRE
lactation interaction for UDZIRE
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for UDZIRE
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for UDZIRE 100 MG TABLET
Patients taking UDZIRE 100 MG TABLET
- 86%Once A Day
- 14%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES for UDZIRENo substitutes found
- Dr. Kanika MehrotraMBBS
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for UDZIRE
- Discontinue udenafil in the event of sudden loss of vision or hearing or spontaneous ringing in ears or dizziness.
- Use udenafil with caution if you suffer from structural deformity of the penis as it may cause priapism (painful erection).
- Take precaution while on udenafil therapy, if you suffer from low blood pressure or heart diseases (e.g. aortic stenosis, hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy), as it may sometimes cause reduction in blood pressure.
- Udenafil can cause dizziness and blurred vision. Do not drive or operate any machinery after taking this medicine.
Frequently asked questions for UDZIRE
Q.Is udenafil safe?
Udenafil is safe when taken at prescribed dose and duration. Always consult your doctor regarding its use and safety
Q.How to use Udenafil?
Udenafil should be taken at an initial dose of 100 mg orally approximately 30 minutes to 12 hours before sexual activity.