food interaction for UDIWOK
alcohol interaction for UDIWOK
pregnancy interaction for UDIWOK
lactation interaction for UDIWOK
medicine interaction for UDIWOK
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR UDIWOK
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR UDIWOK 300 MG TABLET
Patients taking UDIWOK 300 MG TABLET
- 83%Twice A Day
- 17%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR UDIWOK
- UDILIV 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 27/tabletRs. 270pay 42% more per tablet
- URSOCOL 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 22.50/tabletRs. 225pay 18% more per tablet
- ACTIBILE 300MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 23.60/tabletRs. 236pay 24% more per tablet
- ULYSES 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 23.70/tabletRs. 237pay 24% more per tablet
- URSETOR 300 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 20.80/tabletRs. 208pay 9% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR UDIWOK
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid should be taken preferably after meals.
- Do not take antacids that contain aluminum while you are taking the Ursodeoxycholic Acid. This is because antacids decrease the amount of Ursodeoxycholic Acid absorbed by the body.
- Notify your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR UDIWOK
Q. Is ursodeoxycholic acid a steroid/ antibiotic?
No, Ursodeoxycholic acid is a bile acid, a substance naturally produced by the body that is stored in the gallbladder
Q. Is ursodeoxycholic acid safe?
Ursodeoxycholic acid is safe, if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. What is ursodeoxycholic acid/Udihep forte/Udiliv300/Udiliv150?
Ursodeoxycholic acid is a bile acid, a substance naturally produced by the body that is stored in the gallbladder
Q. How does it work?
It works by decreasing the production of cholesterol and by dissolving the cholesterol in bile so that it cannot form stones
Q. Does ursodeoxycholic acid/Udihep forte/Udiliv 300/Udiliv 150 cause weight gain/loss?
No, it has no effect on weight
Q. How does ursodeoxycholic acid works for primary biliary cirrhosis/obstructive cholestasis?
Ursodeoxycholic acid works by decreasing the production of cholesterol and by dissolving the cholesterol in bile so that it cannot form stones.