food interaction for U FRAG
alcohol interaction for U FRAG
pregnancy interaction for U FRAG
lactation interaction for U FRAG
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for U FRAG
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for U FRAG
- UROPASE 2.5IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 1850/injectionRs. 1850pay 20% more per injection
- MEDINASE 250000IU INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 1190.47/injectionRs. 1190.47save 23% more per injection
- Dr. Rajneesh KapoorMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Hemant GandhiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Monik MehtaMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
Expert advice for U FRAG
- Special care should be taken while using urokinase if you recently have had bleeding from stomach or intestines, had surgery or had given blood recently, had heart problems, have severe blood vessel in the brain or are above 75 years of age.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking medication like heparin or other anticoagulants, aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents (NSAIDs), dipyridamole or dextrans.
- Avoid taking aspirin or ibuprofen to treat a fever after you have received urokinase as it may increase your risk of bleeding.
- Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding or injury.
Frequently asked questions for U FRAG
Q.What is urokinase made from/ found/ produced?
Urokinase is man-made product developed using a protein that occurs naturally in the kidneys. It is obtained from human neonatal kidney cells grown in tissue culture.