Composition for Typbar 25mcg Injection
Primarily used for
2.5 ml in 1 vial
Available in other variants
Medicine Overview of Typbar Injection
Uses of Typbar Injection
Typbar Vaccine is used to prevent typhoid fever.
Side effects of Typbar Injection
Nausea, Diarrhoea, Fever, Headache, Rash, Urticaria, Vomiting, Gastrointestinal discomfort.
How to use Typbar Injection
Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
How Typbar Injection works
Typbar vaccine is a vaccine.It helps develop immunity by initiating a mild infection. This type of infection does not cause illness, but it does stimulate the body's immune system to produce antibodies to protect against any future infections.
In Depth Information on Typbar Injection
Expert advice for Typbar Injection
- Do not take vaccination if you are suffering from fever or infection.
- Take typhoid Vi polysaccharide vaccine 2 weeks prior to traveling to an area at risk.
- Inform your doctor if you have any immune problems like HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) infection, cancer or if you are taking medicines that affect your immune system.
- Tell your doctor if you have blood clotting problems, high grade fever with infection.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop any allergic reactions.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to purified Vi polysaccharide typhoid vaccine or any of its ingredients.
- Infants and children up to 2 years of age.
- Patients with high grade fever and infection.
Special precautions for Typbar Vaccine
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Typbar Vaccine may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Typbar Vaccine dur+more
ing lactation. Please consult your doctor....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Patients experiencing dizziness or other central nervous disturbances, or impairment of vision with Typbar Vaccine should refrain from driving a vehicle....
Patients experiencing dizziness or other central nervous disturbances, or impairment of vision with Typbar Vaccine should refrain from driving a vehicle.
There is limited information available on the use of Typbar+more
Vaccine in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Mycomune 500mg Tablet, Mofetyl S 360mg Tablet, Immutil 500mg Tablet, Mofilet 250mg Tablet
If you miss a dose of Purified Vi Ploysaccharide Typhoid Vaccine, please consult your doctor.
Substitutes for Typbar Injection
Biovac Typhoid 25mcg Injection
₹156.95/ml of Injection