food interaction for TYNEPT
alcohol interaction for TYNEPT
pregnancy interaction for TYNEPT
lactation interaction for TYNEPT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TYNEPT
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for TYNEPT 12.5 MG TABLET
Patients taking TYNEPT 12.5 MG TABLET
- 39%Thrice A Day
- 26%Alternate Day
- 26%Twice A Day
- 4%Once A Day
- 4%Thrice A week
SUBSTITUTES for TYNEPT
- STABLON 12.5 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 10/tabletRs. 100pay 15% more per tablet
- WELLS 12.5MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Tripada Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 10.80/tabletRs. 108pay 24% more per tablet
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
- Dr. Rahul ChandhokMBBS, MD
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for TYNEPT
- Do not take if you are allergic to tianeptine or any of the other ingredients.
- Do not take tianeptine with other drugs for depression.
- Avoid taking tianeptine if you ever had suicidal thoughts.
- Do not take tianeptine during pregnancy or lactation.
- Do not take tianeptine if you have a history of addiction to drugs or alcohol or any other medication.
- Do not drive or operate machines after taking tianeptine as you may experience reduced alertness.
Frequently asked questions for TYNEPT
Q.Is tianeptine safe/ an opiate?
Tianeptine is not an opiate. It belongs to class of medications called antidepressants. It is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is tianeptine approved by FDA?
Tianeptine is not approved by FDA
Q.Is tianeptine addictive?
Tianeptine causing addiction is very rare. However, consult your doctor, if you develop addiction.