food interaction for TYDOL
alcohol interaction for TYDOL
pregnancy interaction for TYDOL
lactation interaction for TYDOL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TYDOL
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for TYDOL 50 MG TABLET
Patients taking TYDOL 50 MG TABLET
- 44%Twice A Day
- 38%Once A Day
- 13%Thrice A Day
- 6%Four Times A Day
SUBSTITUTES for TYDOL
- TAPAL 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)MSN LaboratoriesRs. 10.89/tabletRs. 108.90save 8% more per tablet
- TAPAL ER 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)MSN LaboratoriesRs. 11.90/tabletRs. 119pay 1% more per tablet
- VORTH TP 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Glenmark Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 13/tabletRs. 130pay 10% more per tablet
- TAPENAX ER 50 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ajanta Pharma LtdRs. 11.20/tabletRs. 112save 5% more per tablet
- TAPENTA 50MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 10.50/tabletRs. 105save 11% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for TYDOL
- Do not take tapentadol tablet/oral solution if you are allergic to tapentadol or any other ingredient of the tablet/solution.
- Do not use tapentadol if you have asthma or any other respiratory problems; liver, kidney or pancreatic disease; constipation.
- Avoid using tapentadol if you have head injury, brain tumor, increased pressure in brain; epilepsy, or are at risk to epilepsy.
- Do not use tapentadol if you have tendency to abuse medicine.
- Do not take tapentadol if you are taking other opioid medicines (like pentazocine, nalbuphine, buprenorphine); medicines that affect serotonin level.
- Avoid using tapentadol if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking tapentadol.
Frequently asked questions for TYDOL
Q.Is tapentadol an opiate or narcotic?
Tapentadol is an opiate and narcotic
Q.Is tapentadol a controlled drug?
Tapentadol is a controlled drug
Q.Is tapentadol the same or stronger than morphine, tramadol, or oxycodone?
Tapentadol belongs to same category of drugs as morphine, tramadol and oxycodone with similar action, but their effect may vary upon individual response
Q.Can I take paracetamol, tramadol, suboxone, methadone, or oxycodone with tapentadol?
Tapentadol can be taken with paracetamol, suboxone, methocodone. Tapentadol when taken with tramadol may lead to serotonin syndrome. Tapentadol when taken with oxycodone may lead increased side effects caused by both the drugs
Q.Does tapentadol get you high or cause euphoria?
Tapentadol can get you high and may cause euphoria
Q.Does tapentadol have aspirin, morphine or codeine in it?
Tapentadol does not contain aspirin, morphine or codeine in it.