Medicine Overview of Tuloplast Transdermal Patch
Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Vomiting, Headache, Dizziness, Palpitations, Vasodilation, Nausea, Allergic dermatitis, Oropharyngeal pain, Diarrhoea, Muscle cramp, Tachycardia, Increased blood pressure, Tremor, Nasopharyngitis, Cough.
Use this medicine in dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label before use. Make sure the skin is clean and dry. Remove the protective liner of the patch. Do not touch the sticky side. With sticky side down, place the patch evenly onto the skin.
The Tuloplast 1mg transdermal patch works by relaxing the muscles in the walls of the airways. This opens the airways and makes breathing easier.
In Depth Information on Tuloplast Transdermal Patch
- Apply tulobuterol transdermal patch once daily on chest, back, or upper arm as per the specified dosage regimen.
- Before using a transdermal skin patch, clean and dry the application site.
- Always use new site for patch application to avoid skin irritation.
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), hyperthyroidism (increased levels of thyroid hormone), atopic dermatitis (skin allergies and inflammation) and heart conditions such as irregular heartbeat and myocardial insufficiency (poor functioning of the heart muscles).
- Seek medical attention if you experience sudden difficulty in breathing (dyspnea), flushing, swelling of the lips and face (angioedema) and skin rashes (urticaria).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if you are allergic to tulobuterol or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if you are suffering from tumor of the adrenal glands (pheochromocytoma).
- Do not give to infants less than 6 months of age.
No interaction found
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Tuloplast 1mg Tran
sdermal Patch during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
It is not known whether Tuloplast 1mg Transdermal Patch alte
rs the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
There is limited information available on the use of Tulopla
st 1mg Transdermal Patch in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
User Submitted Feedback For Tuloplast 1mg Transdermal Patch
Patients taking Tuloplast 1mg Transdermal Patch
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Tuloplast 1mg Transdermal Patch: Health Arx Technologies Private Limited, Amishi Consumer Technologies P Ltd, Organic India Private Limited, Delhi Cryogenic Products Pvt Ltd, First Step Digital Pvt Ltd, Gupta Homoeo Pharmacy Pvt Ltd, Organic Wellness Products Private Limited, RK Sons, Pills Tree Super Pharmacy, Melting Pot Concepts Pvt Ltd, Zywie Ventures Pvt Ltd, Lifecare Chemist (PAN India), SBL Pvt Ltd, Satyog Enterprises Pvt Ltd, Ghantakarn International, Aashirwad Agency, Airveda Technologies Pvt Ltd, Fit and Glow Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Keshav Homeo Home, Radicura Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd, Jiva Ayurvedic Pharmacy Ltd, Perfect Nutrition, Sharma Traders, Bright Lifecare Pvt Ltd, Delhi Vendor, Maximaa Systems Ltd, Swadeshi Ayurved, Sri Jain Pharmacy, Inlife Pharma Pvt Ltd, Herbolab India Pvt Ltd, Ayush Enterprises, Priya Entreprises, Gallop Trading Company, Planet Ayurveda, Life aid Homeopathic and ayurvedic store, Emmbros Overseas, Makvis, Herboveda India, Rusan Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Delhi Distributors, Hexagon Nutrition Pvt. Ltd., BestSource Nutrition Private Limited, Biomed Distributors, Star medicare, DF Pharmacy Ltd, Do You Even Gym, 9 to 9 Farmacia, The Medicine Mart, Bantom Laboratories P Ltd , 9to9 Farmacia (South), Madhu Medicos, M/s R&G Healthcare (Delhi), OHMS GROUP