Medicine Overview of Tuloplast Transdermal Patch
Tremor, Headache, Restlessness, Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping), Palpitations, Muscle cramp.
Use this medicine in dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label before use. Make sure the skin is clean and dry. Remove the protective liner of the patch. Do not touch the sticky side. With sticky side down, place the patch evenly onto the skin.
Tuloplast 1mg Transdermal Patch is a long-acting bronchodilator. It works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier.
In Depth Information on Tuloplast Transdermal Patch
- Apply tulobuterol transdermal patch once daily on chest, back, or upper arm as per the specified dosage regimen.
- Before using a transdermal skin patch, clean and dry the application site.
- Always use new site for patch application to avoid skin irritation.
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), hyperthyroidism (increased levels of thyroid hormone), atopic dermatitis (skin allergies and inflammation) and heart conditions such as irregular heartbeat and myocardial insufficiency (poor functioning of the heart muscles).
- Seek medical attention if you experience sudden difficulty in breathing (dyspnea), flushing, swelling of the lips and face (angioedema) and skin rashes (urticaria).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if you are allergic to tulobuterol or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take if you are suffering from tumor of the adrenal glands (pheochromocytoma).
- Do not give to infants less than 6 months of age.
Tuloplast Transdermal Patch related warnings
No interaction found
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Tuloplast 1mg Transdermal Patch during lactation. Please consult your doctor.
It is not known whether Tuloplast 1mg Transdermal Patch alters the ability to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react.
There is limited information available on the use of Tuloplast 1mg Transdermal Patch in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor.
There is limited information available on the use of Tuloplast 1mg Transdermal Patch in patients with liver disease. Please consult your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Tuloplast 1mg Transdermal Patch, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
No Patient Concerns found for this medicine
User Submitted Feedback For Tuloplast 1mg Transdermal Patch
Patients taking Tuloplast 1mg Transdermal Patch What are you using Tuloplast Transdermal Patch for?
Survey Participants: 1
“The following are the results of on-going survey on 1mg.com for Tuloplast 1mg Transdermal Patch. These results only indicate the perceptions of the website users. Please base your medical decisions only on the advice of a doctor or a registered medical professional.”
One of the following vendor pharmacies will deliver Tuloplast 1mg Transdermal Patch: ABP, BAL, RPP, SDM, BTM, SJP, HPC, KMC, ESY, HGI, SBA, MDO, TRP, HNP, ZVP, SAF, WHL, SVH, HBV, LHA, JIV, MMS, QTM, IAD, DPP, RSA, RDH, BHP, HSP, GPT, NVL, KHC, CLT, DVH, UMP, AGT, VNS, RDR, THP, PPR, HIP, RUS, IPL, MAK, GTK, SHP, ARD, JSL, STA, NDP, MAX, ATL, DAO, MLC, SBL, DFP, VDH, MDH, HAT, OWP, AAY, RPI, DLP, AAR, SGH, PLT, AYU, SHD, NSL, SWA, GNC, GTC, PTI, TNH, MPC, SWP, DYG, SCH, GPP, SVS, DHR, PVP, KHH, RSS, BLE, ADT, PRN, SLN, PEN, NAS, RWP, SSA, BIO, HTS, LCC, EQN, EMB, GHR, BMJ, TOM, JVN, DGN, RJH, SYN, BBS, ATP, OIP, MSD, SHC, MAM, BSN, DPL, PNT, RHW, HZF, 9T9, P2P, NXG, VRS, BDN, GBL, EVP, RHL, USF, TFP, RKS, JVO, BHM, SRG, SGC, HEX, PMA, INC, ANT, OLT, QLF, SPD, WSI, AMR, ENP, NVY, OHM, PWN, ZEL, HMP, BAP, AYM, FGH, NTB, NNH