Medicine Overview of Tromadex 0.1%/3% Drop
Side effects of Dexamethasone
Electrolyte imbalance, Redistribution/accumulation of body fat, Bone degradation, Increased risk of infection, Muscle disorders, Increased blood pressure, Altered bone growth, Skin scar, Behavioural changes, Increased glucose level in blood, Cataract.
How to use Dexamethasone
How Tromadex 0.1%/3% Drop works
Uses of Tobramycin
Side effects of Tobramycin
Nausea, Noisy breathing, Oral fungal infection, Rash, Thoracic pain, Chest pain, Chest tightness, Shortness of breath, Cough, Dizziness, Dry eye, Gastric pain, Fungal infection, Headache, Hearing loss, Coughing up blood, Liver toxicity, Hoarseness of voice, Increased saliva production, Loss of appetite, Mouth ulcer, Tongue ulcer, Ringing in ear, Sore throat, Weakness, Increased sputum production.
How to use Tobramycin
How Tromadex 0.1%/3% Drop works
In Depth Information on Tromadex 0.1%/3% Drop
Expert advice for Dexamethasone
- Do not use dexamethasone, if you are allergic to it in case of eye drops, do not touch the tip of dispenser to an eye or eyelid.
- Do not use dexamethasone eye drops if you have glaucoma or diabetes.
- Do not stop using dexamethasone suddenly, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
- Talk to your doctor about how to avoid withdrawal symptoms when stopping the medication.
- Do not use dexamethasone oral solution:you have a fungal infection that affects entire body if you have a stomach or duodenal ulcer.
- Consult your doctor before taking dexamethasone oral solution, if you have kidney or liver problems or if you have high blood pressure, heart disease or you have recently had a heart attack.
Expert advice for Tobramycin
- Do not use tobramycin if you are allergic to it or any other component in the formulation.
- Driving and using machinery should be avoided in cases where tobramycin usage causes dizziness or eye drops cause blurring of vision.
- Do not mix or dilute your tobramycin with any other medicine in your nebulizer.
- If you are taking several different treatments for cystic fibrosis, you should take them in the following order: bronchodilator (e.g. salbutamol), then chest physiotherapy, followed by inhaled medicines, and then tobramycin.
- Do not use contact lenses when on treatment with tobramycin eye drops.
- If you are using more than one eye drop, keep a gap of at least 5-10 minutes between two different eye drops.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered in case of patients with following history of disease conditions: neuromuscular disorders such as parkinsonism, myasthenia gravis (characterized by movement disorders and/or muscle weakness); coughing up blood in your sputum; kidney problem.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever experienced in the past: ringing in ears, any other problems with hearing, dizziness while taking tobramycin.
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
Tromadex 0.1%/3% Drop may cause dizziness (vertigo). Changes in your eyesight or muscle weakness may also happen. This may affect your driving ability.
Regular monitoring of kidney function tests and other blood tests is advisable while you are taking Tromadex 0.1%/3% Drop.