Substitutes for TROFAME
No substitutes found for this medicine
Medicine Overview of TROFAME CAPSULE XR
Uses of TROFAME CAPSULE XR
Trofame xr 60mg capsule is used in the treatment of overactive urinary bladder.
Side effects of TROFAME CAPSULE XR
Dry mouth, Constipation, Dizziness, Headache, Sleepiness, Blurred vision, Dry skin.
How to use TROFAME CAPSULE XR
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It is better to take Trofame xr 60mg capsule empty stomach (1 hour before food or 2 hours after food).
How TROFAME CAPSULE XR works
Trofame xr 60mg capsule works by relaxing muscles of the urinary bladder and prevents frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination.
In Depth Information on TROFAME CAPSULE XR
Expert advice for TROFAME CAPSULE XR
- Take trospium on an empty stomach at least an hour before food.
- Inform your doctor before taking trospium if you have mild to moderate liver disease, kidney disease, neuropathy (nerve damage), and obstruction in the gut, difficulty in passing urine, hiatus hernia, heart diseases, heartburn or overactive thyroid.
- Do not drive a vehicle or operate heavy machinery while taking this drug as it may cause blurring of vision.
- Do not consume alcohol as it may worsen the side effects.
- Avoid situations that lead to overheating and drink plenty of water or fluids to remain hydrated as trospium is known to cause decreased sweating that may lead to dehydration.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for TROFAME XR 60MG CAPSULE
Trofame xr 60mg capsule may cause excessive drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Trofame xr 60mg capsule may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
Visual accommodation is the main reason for the impaired abi+more
lity to operate a motor vehicle or machinery....
Caution should be advised in patients with renal impairment.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Trospium, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
User Submitted Feedback For TROFAME 60MG CAPSULE XR
Patients taking TROFAME XR 60MG CAPSULE
Once A Day
Twice A Day