food interaction for TRIZID
alcohol interaction for TRIZID
pregnancy interaction for TRIZID
lactation interaction for TRIZID
SALT INFORMATION for TRIZID
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TRIZID
- METAGARD CR 35MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 9.55/tabletRs. 95.50save 20% more per tablet
- TRIMACONTIN 35 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Modi Mundi Pharma Pvt LtdRs. 11.45/tabletRs. 114.50save 5% more per tablet
- ISVEDON CR 35 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Life Medicare & Biotech Pvt LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 60save 50% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for TRIZID
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions for TRIZID
Q.Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q.What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines