food interaction for TRIVEDON
alcohol interaction for TRIVEDON
pregnancy interaction for TRIVEDON
lactation interaction for TRIVEDON
SALT INFORMATION FOR TRIVEDON
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR TRIVEDON 20 MG TABLET
Patients taking TRIVEDON 20 MG TABLET
- 45%Thrice A Day
- 36%Twice A Day
- 9%Alternate Day
- 9%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR TRIVEDON
- FLAVEDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Serdia Pharmaceuticals India Pvt LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90pay 62% more per tablet
- CARVIDON 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Micro Labs LtdRs. 7.50/tabletRs. 75pay 35% more per tablet
- CYTOGARD 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 8.22/tabletRs. 82.20pay 48% more per tablet
- CARDIMAX 20 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)USV LtdRs. 6.05/tabletRs. 60.50pay 9% more per tablet
- METAGARD 20MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70pay 26% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR TRIVEDON
- The Trimetazidine may cause dizziness and lightheadedness. To avoid this, get up slowly after sitting or lying down.
- Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after consuming Trimetazidine.
- Notify your doctor immediately if you are or are planning to become pregnant during the administration of this medicine.
- Do not breast-feed while taking Trimetazidine.
Frequently asked questions FOR TRIVEDON
Q. Is trimetazidine FDA approved?
No, trimetazidine is not FDA approved
Q. What is trimetazidine/ trimetazidine dihydrochloride used for?
Trimetazidine is used in the treatment of angina pectoris (sensation of pressure, squeezing, or pain in chest due to insufficient blood supply to the muscles of the heart) as an additional therapy to other frontline medicines. It may also be used in patients who do not respond well to other anti-anginal medicines