Medicine Overview of Trion Gel
Uses of Trion Gel
Trion 0.05% Gel is used in the treatment of acne.
How to use Trion Gel
Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Apply it on the affected area and allow it to stay before spitting or rinsing.
How Trion Gel works
Trion 0.05% gel works by slowing the production of certain natural substances that can cause acne.
In Depth Information on Trion Gel
Expert advice for Trion Gel
Do not take tretinoin and tell your doctor:
- If you are allergic to tretinoin or any of the other ingredients or other ‘retinoid’ medicines (isotretinoin, acitretin and tazarotene) and peanuts or soya (as tretinoin medicines may contain soyabean oil).
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not drive or operate or drive machinery while you are taking tretinoin.
- Avoid becoming pregnant during and within one month (four weeks) after stopping treatment with tretinoin. Consult your doctor for the right method of contraception you can use.
- Avoid getting tretinoin cream in your eyes, nose, or mouth
- Tretinoin cream may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Take suitable precautions (sun cream, clothing etc.).
- Do not apply tretinoin cream to sunburned skin.
- Do not stop using tretinoin if your skin condition appears to worsen for the first 2 to 3 weeks of treatment. This is expected.
- Talk with your doctor before you use any other medicines or products on your skin.
- Tretinoin should be used extreme caution in children younger than 12 years old.
Special precautions for Trion 0.05% Gel
No interaction found
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Trion 0.05% Gel may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Trion 0.05% Gel is probably safe to use during lactation. L+more
imited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Do not drive unless you are feeling well.+more
Your ability to drive might be impaired while you are taking Trion 0.05% Gel, especially if you are feeling dizzy or have a severe headache....
Your ability to drive might be impaired while you are taking Trion 0.05% Gel, especially if you are feeling dizzy or have a severe headache.
There is limited information available on the use of Trion 0+more
.05% Gel in patients with kidney disease. Please consult your doctor....
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
If you miss a dose of Tretinoin, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Frequently asked questions for Trion 0.05% Gel
Frequently asked questions for Tretinoin
Trion is not a steroid. It is a form of vitamin A (Retin-A) and belongs to a group of medicines called ‘retinoids'. Trion and retinol are similar but Trion tends to be a bit more aggressive than retinol which is a bit more suitable for those with sensitive skin
Trion is safe if taken at recommended doses and duration. The gel form should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 12 years
Q. Does Trion cream work/ is Trion cream good for acne/acne scars/ lighten skin/ thin the skin/ work on wrinkles/ fade dark spots/clog pores/ cause breakouts?
Trion cream works effectively in most of the patients. It is useful for treating most of the skin related issue like acne, acne scars, skin lightening, removing wrinkles, fade dark spots, clog pores, etc. It does not cause breakouts but helps the skin in healing it
It is available only as per doctor's prescription
It may stain as it has a preservative in it.
Substitutes for Trion
No substitutes found for this medicine