food interaction for TRINEUROSOL HP
alcohol interaction for TRINEUROSOL HP
pregnancy interaction for TRINEUROSOL HP
lactation interaction for TRINEUROSOL HP
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TRINEUROSOL HP
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TRINEUROSOL HPNo substitutes found
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Joy ChakrabortyMBBS, MD
Expert advice for TRINEUROSOL HP
- You will be regularly monitored for serum potassium levels and platelet count during therapy to avoid hypokalemia (reduced potassium in body) and thrombocytosis (excess of platelet cells in body).
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to hydroxocobalamin or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for TRINEUROSOL HP
Q.Is hydroxocobalamin the same as cyanocobalamin and methylcobalamin?
Hydroxocobalamin is obtained by biosynthesis of vitamin by bacteria and archaea whereas cyanocobalamin is the semi-synthetic form of the vitamin, produced from bacterial hydroxocobalamin. In the body, cyanocobalamin is converted to methylcobalamin
Q.hat is hydroxocobalamin injection form used for?
Hydroxocobalamin injectable form is used to treat low levels of vitamin B12 and anemia
Q.Does hydroxocobalamin need to be kept in the fridge?
Hydroxocobalamin is stored at or below 25°C but it is not refrigerated.
Q.How does hydroxocobalamin work in cyanide poisoning?
Hydroxocobalamin is used as an antidote to cyanide poisoning which works by helping body cells to convert cyanide to a form that can be removed from the body through urination.