Medicine Overview of Trimop Tablet
Side effects of Trimop Tablet
Redness of skin, Blisters on skin, Edema, Itching.
How to use Trimop Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. It can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take Trimop 5mg Tablet at a fixed time.
How Trimop Tablet works
Trimop 5mg tablet is used along with ultraviolet-A irradiation where it works by decreasing the number of cells the skin makes.
In Depth Information on Trimop Tablet
Expert advice for Trimop Tablet
- Trioxsalen is a very strong medicine that increases your skin sensitivity to sunlight. Do not use it for sun tanning or to increase tolerance to sunlight; if doing so, do not use trioxsalen for more than 14 days.
- Take this treatment (trioxsalen and UVA) two or three times a week with the treatment spaced at least forty-eight hours apart.
- Take this medication by mouth with food or milk, usually 2 to 4 hours before your UVA light treatment.
- Do not sunbathe for 24 hours before taking trioxsalen. Wear UVA-absorbing, wrap-around sunglasses and cover exposed skin or use a sunblock (SP 15 or higher) for the twenty-four (24) hour period following treatment with trioxsalen.
- Use extra caution for at least 48 hours following each treatment. After each treatment, cover your skin for at least 8 hours by wearing protective clothing.
- Do not increase the amount of trioxsalen if you are taking or spend extra time in the sunlight or under an ultraviolet lamp.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as trioxsalen may cause dizziness.
- You will need to have an eye examination before starting trioxsalen and also once a year thereafter.
- Be careful before applying anything to your skin to treat dryness and itchiness caused by trioxsalen.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Special precautions for Trimop 5mg Tablet
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
No information is available on the use of Trimop 5mg Tablet+more
during lactation. Please consult your doctor....
It is not known whether Trimop 5mg Tablet alters the ability+more
to drive. Do not drive if you experience any symptoms that affect your ability to concentrate and react....
Trimop 5mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with k+more
idney disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Trimop 5mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
Trimop 5mg Tablet is probably safe to use in patients with l+more
iver disease. Limited data available suggests that dose adjustment of Trimop 5mg Tablet may not be needed in these patients. Please consult your doctor....
User Submitted Feedback For Trimop 5mg Tablet
Patients taking Trimop 5mg Tablet
Once A Day
Once A Week
What were the side-effects while using this medicine?
How do you take this medicine?
How much was the improvement?
Please rate this medicine on price?
What are you using this medicine for?
Substitutes for Trimop Tablet
Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd
Neosal 5mg Tablet
Dial Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Sensitex 5mg Tablet
Kivi Labs Ltd
Dsorolen 5mg Tablet
DWD Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Ntrax 5mg Tablet
Anhox Healthcare Pvt Ltd