food interaction for TRICOVIT
alcohol interaction for TRICOVIT
pregnancy interaction for TRICOVIT
lactation interaction for TRICOVIT
medicine interaction for TRICOVIT
SALT INFORMATION FOR TRICOVIT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TRICOVIT
- BIOPREG-F TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Mankind Pharma LtdRs. 6.65/tabletRs. 66.55save 48% more per tablet
- BTN TABLET(10 tablets in strip)German RemediesRs. 7.24/tabletRs. 72.40save 44% more per tablet
- VB7 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 3.85/tabletRs. 38.50save 70% more per tablet
- TINFAL TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Leeford Healthcare LtdRs. 5.50/tabletRs. 55save 57% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR TRICOVIT
- Kidney disease.
- Undergone stomach surgery.
- If you smoke.
Frequently asked questions FOR TRICOVIT
Q. What is essvit/biotin forte?
Essvit and Biotin forte are trade names for biotin supplements
Q. Is biotin/biotin forte safe?
Yes. Biotin forte is a trade name for biotin supplement. Biotin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Is biotin harmful?
No. Biotin is not harmful if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor. No side effects following biotin use have been reported at appropriate doses
Q. Is biotin good for hair/ effective for hair loss/ used for hair growth/ good for beard growth?
Yes. Biotin, a B-complex vitamin is needed for the normal growth and maintenance of hair.Symptoms of biotin deficiency include thinning of hair and loss of hair color. Biotin supplements may be taken to reduce hair loss. There are no scientific evidences to support use of biotin for beard growth
Q. Is biotin forte gluten free?
Yes. Biotin forte is free from any protein source that can contain gluten. However, please refer to package insert of the prescribed brand before use.