food interaction for TRESIBA
alcohol interaction for TRESIBA
pregnancy interaction for TRESIBA
lactation interaction for TRESIBA
medicine interaction for TRESIBA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TRESIBA
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR TRESIBA 100 IU DISPOSABLE PEN
Patients taking TRESIBA 100 IU DISPOSABLE PEN
- 93%Once A Day
- 3%Twice A Day
- 2%Thrice A week
- 1%Thrice A Day
- 1%Twice A Week
SUBSTITUTES FOR TRESIBANo substitutes found
Expert advice FOR TRESIBA
- Avoid consuming alcohol as it may increase the chance of severe low blood sugar.
- Notify your doctor if you have any signs of troubled-breathing or rashes (severe and life-threatening allergy).
- Type 2 diabetes can be controlled with a proper diet alone or a diet along with exercise. Planned diet and exercising are always important when you have diabetes, even when you are taking antidiabetic medicines.
- Low blood sugar is life-threatening. Low blood sugar may occur due to:
- Delay or missing a scheduled meal or snacks.
- Exercising more than usual.
- Drinking a significant amount of alcohol.
- Using too much insulin.
- Sickness (vomiting or diarrhea).
- The main symptoms (alarming signs) of low blood sugar are fast heartbeat, sweating, cool pale skin, feeling shaky, confusion or irritability, headache, nausea, and nightmares. Make sure that you have access to quick-acting sugar sources that treat low blood sugar. Consuming some form of quick-acting sugars immediately after the appearance of the symptoms will prevent the low blood sugar levels from worsening.
Frequently asked questions FOR TRESIBA
Q. What is insulin degludec?
Insulin degludec is long-acting basal insulin
Q. How does insulin degludec work?
Insulin degludec binds (attaches) to the human insulin receptor and performs effects actions same as human insulin. It promotes the uptake and utilization of sugar (glucose) in the body. It also stops the liver from producing more sugar. After the injection of insulin degludec multi-hexamers of insulin degludec are formed which act as store house (depots) from which small amounts of insulin degludec are continuously.