food interaction for TRACRIUM
alcohol interaction for TRACRIUM
pregnancy interaction for TRACRIUM
lactation interaction for TRACRIUM
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TRACRIUM
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TRACRIUM
- ARTACIL 25 MG INJECTION(2.5 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 50.56/ML of injectionRs. 126.40save 20% more per ML of injection
- ATRAPURE 2.5MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Samarth Life Sciences Pvt LtdRs. 49.80/injectionRs. 49.80save 21% more per injection
- ATACURIUM 25MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Themis Medicare LtdRs. 126.37/injectionRs. 126.37pay 100% more per injection
- ATRAGER 25MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Zydus CadilaRs. 100.83/ML of injectionRs. 100.83pay 60% more per ML of injection
- ARIUM 25MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Celon Laboratories LtdRs. 137.13/ML of injectionRs. 137.13pay 117% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Ashok KumarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Rajiva GuptaMBBS, DNB, MD, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Naval MendirattaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Divya AgarwalMBBS, MD, DNB
- Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati DarMBBS, MD, Fellowship
Expert advice for TRACRIUM
- Consult your doctor before taking atracurium if you any of the following medical conditions: myasthenia gravis (neuromuscular disease characterized by very weak muscles and unusual tiredness) or Eaton-Lambert syndrome (autoimmune disorder characterized by muscle weakness of limbs), electrolyte imbalance, cancer, allergy to other muscle relaxants, recent burn, asthma or other respiratory problems, heart disease, peripheral neuropathy (nerve damage causing pain, tingling, or numbness over hands and feet).
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and do not drive or operate heavy machineries while taking atracurium.
Frequently asked questions for TRACRIUM
Q.Is atracurium an aminosteroid?
Atracurium is not an aminosteroid. It is a benzylisoquinolines (muscle relaxant)
Q.Why does atracurium cause hypotension?
Atracurium causes hypotension (low blood pressure) due to release of histamine
Q.Why does atracurium cause histamine release?
It acts on blood cells called basophils or mast cells which release histamine
Q.How long does atracurium take to work?
How long does atracurium last?Atracurium takes about 2-4 min to work and lasts for about 20-35 minutes.