food interaction for TORGET
alcohol interaction for TORGET
pregnancy interaction for TORGET
lactation interaction for TORGET
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TORGET
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for TORGET 40 MG TABLET
Patients taking TORGET 40 MG TABLET
- 80%Once A Day
- 20%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for TORGET
- MELTOR 40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 12.40/tabletRs. 124save 3% more per tablet
- DYTOR 40 MG TABLET(15 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 135save 30% more per tablet
- TORVIGRESS 40MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)La Renon Healthcare Pvt LtdRs. 6.30/tabletRs. 63save 51% more per tablet
- Dr. Balbir SinghMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. R. R. KasliwalMBBS, MD, DM, Fellowship
- Dr. Manjinder SandhuMBBS, MD, DNB, DM, Fellowship, Fellowship
- Dr. Sanjeev ChoudharyMBBS, MD, DM, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Tapan GhoseMBBS, DNB, MD, DNB, Fellowship, Fellowship
Expert advice for TORGET
- Inform your doctor about the other medications that you are taking, especially if they are drugs for controlling blood pressure or diabetes, or if you are taking corticosteroids.
- Continue taking the medicine even if you start feeling well. Do not stop taking the drug without consulting your doctor.
- Check your blood pressure one week after starting the drug and consult your doctor if it has not improved.
- Do not take torasemide if you are allergic to it or to drugs of the sulfonylurea class used to treat diabetes (e.g. glibenclamide, glipizide).
- Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather.
- Consult your doctor before taking this drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
Frequently asked questions for TORGET
Q.What is Dytor and what is it used for?
Dytor (Torasemide) is a drug from “Loop diuretic” class which is used to manage high blood pressure, swelling in the body (edema), especially in liver, kidney or heart failure
Q.Is torasemide safe?
Torasemide is a relatively safe drug if used in prescribed dose and for prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Does torasemide have any serious side effects?
Torasemide is known to cause liver toxicity and increase in blood urea, creatinine and cholesterol values in rare cases.