food interaction for TOPSIDE
alcohol interaction for TOPSIDE
pregnancy interaction for TOPSIDE
lactation interaction for TOPSIDE
There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk, for example in life-threatening situations. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TOPSIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TOPSIDE
- BIOPOSIDE 100MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 195.50/injectionRs. 195.50pay 255% more per injection
- ETOSID 100 MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Cipla LtdRs. 38/ML of injectionRs. 190save 31% more per ML of injection
- ETOLON 100MG INJECTION(1 injection in vial)Celon Laboratories LtdRs. 124.71/injectionRs. 124.71pay 127% more per injection
- FYTOSID 100MG INJECTION(5 ML injection in vial)Fresenius Kabi India Pvt LtdRs. 38.30/ML of injectionRs. 191.48save 30% more per ML of injection
- FYTOP 100MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Alkem Laboratories LtdRs. 172.62/ML of injectionRs. 172.62pay 214% more per ML of injection
Expert advice for TOPSIDE
- Avoid contact with people with cold or other infections as etoposide treatment may lower your immunity.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark, tarry stools.
- You will be regularly evaluated with lab tests, including complete blood cell counts to monitor your progress or to check for side effects.
- Do not drive or operate machinery during etoposide treatment as it may cause dizziness.
- Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to etoposide or any of its ingredients.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for TOPSIDE
Q.Is etoposide a FDA approved vesicant/irritant?
Yes, etoposide is a FDA approved vesicant/irritant
Q.Is etoposide dialyzable?
No, etoposide is not dialyzable
Q.Does etoposide cause leukaemia?
Yes, etoposide may cause leukaemia. Please follow your doctor's advice regarding its use.