food interaction for TOLFLEX
alcohol interaction for TOLFLEX
pregnancy interaction for TOLFLEX
lactation interaction for TOLFLEX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TOLFLEX
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for TOLFLEX 150 MG TABLET
Patients taking TOLFLEX 150 MG TABLET
- 70%Twice A Day
- 15%Thrice A Day
- 5%Twice A Week
- 5%Four Times A Day
- 5%Once A Day
SUBSTITUTES for TOLFLEX
- MYOTOP 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zuventus Healthcare LtdRs. 8.90/tabletRs. 89save 7% more per tablet
- TOLIFAST 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 9.50/tabletRs. 95save 1% more per tablet
- SYNAPTOL 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 9/tabletRs. 90save 6% more per tablet
- TOLPERITAS 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 8.90/tabletRs. 89save 7% more per tablet
- TOLFREE 150 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Zydus CadilaRs. 9.75/tabletRs. 97.50pay 2% more per tablet
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
- Dr. P. R. AryanMBBS, Diploma
Expert advice for TOLFLEX
- Tolperisone tablet should be taken after meals with a glass of water.
- Do not drive because you may feel sleepy or dizzy while being treated with tolperisone.
- Women and patients with hypersensitivity to other drugs (e.g., lidocaine) or with a history of allergy may be at a higher risk of hypersensitivity to tolperisone.
- If you experience disturbance in attention, fits (epilepsy), blurred vision or muscular weakness.
- If you experience viral infections at the same time.
- If you have a history of allergic diseases such as runny nose due to allergy (hay fever), asthma, eczema (atopic dermatitis) with high serum IgE, and pale red, raised, itchy skin rash (urticaria).
- If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for TOLFLEX
Q.Is tolperisone a steroid, stimulant, or addictive drug?
No, tolperisone is not a steroid, stimulant or addictive drug. It is a muscle relaxant
Q.Is tolperisone or Synaptol safe?
Tolperisone or Synaptol (brand name of tolperisone) is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Can I take Synaptol with concerta?
The use of Synaptol with concerta (methylphenidate) should be avoided
Q.Does Synaptol work for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)?
Use of Synaptol or tolperisone is not approved for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Q.Does Synaptol work for adults?
Yes Synaptol is used in the treatment of unusual tightness of muscle after a stroke in adults
Q.Does Synaptol cause weight loss or weight gain, or suppress appetite?
There is no data about Synaptol causing weight loss or weight gain, or suppress appetite. Please consult your doctor before taking the drug.