Drug interaction for TOLAZ
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The potential benefits may outweigh the risks. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TOLAZOlanzapine(10 mg)
How it works
Common side effects
Altered behaviour, Absence of menstrual periods, Oligomenorrhea, Back pain, Joint pain, Pain in extremity, Abnormal breast enlargement in male, Central nervous system depression, Constipation, Decreased sexual function, Dizziness, Drowsiness, Dry mouth, Insomnia, Restlessness, Walking difficulties, Weakness, Weight gain
SUBSTITUTES for TOLAZ
- OLEANZ 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 6.17/tabletRs. 61.67pay 124% more per tablet
- OLIMELT 10 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6/tabletRs. 59.96pay 118% more per tablet
- OLIZA 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.17/tabletRs. 61.67pay 124% more per tablet
- OLEANZ RT 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharma Laboratories LtdRs. 6.17/tabletRs. 61.67pay 124% more per tablet
- OLANEX 10MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ranbaxy Laboratories LtdRs. 6.15/tabletRs. 61.55pay 124% more per tablet
Expert advice for TOLAZ
- Do not take olanzapine tablet if you are allergic to olanzapine or any other ingredient in the medicine.Do not drive or operate machinery immediately after taking olanzapine as it may cause drowsiness.
- Avoid taking olanzapine if you have mental illnesses like suicidal thoughts, depression; or suffering from fits (epilepsy), Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer disease or dementia.
- Do not start or continue taking olanzapine, if you are suffering from diabetes; heart problems, high blood pressure or high cholesterol; breathing problems, increased pressure inside the eye that causes visual problems (glaucoma) or other eye related problems.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking olanzapine as it may cause drowsiness.