food interaction for TINI OF
alcohol interaction for TINI OF
pregnancy interaction for TINI OF
lactation interaction for TINI OF
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TINI OF
How it works
Common side effects
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TINI OF
- OFLOX TZ 200MG/600MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Cipla LtdRs. 10.60/tabletRs. 106pay 54% more per tablet
- OFLOMAC TZ 200 MG/600 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 7.97/tabletRs. 79.75pay 16% more per tablet
- DTO 200MG/600MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)DWD Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.87/tabletRs. 78.65pay 14% more per tablet
- OFLA TZ 200MG/600MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Khandelwal Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 5.55/tabletRs. 55.52save 19% more per tablet
- OFAL TZ 200MG/600MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 7.04/tabletRs. 70.42pay 2% more per tablet
Expert advice FOR TINI OF
- Avoid taking milk or dairy products, or taking antacids, didanosine, sucralfate, or vitamins within 2 hours before or after taking ofloxacin.
- Do not start or continue the ofloxacin tablets if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to ofloxacin or any of the other ingredients of ofloxacin tablet.
- Consult your doctor before taking the drug if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Doctor’s advice should be considered before taking ofloxacin tablets in case of any following disease conditions such as fits (epilepsy), inflammation of the bands of tissue that connect muscles to bones (tendinitis), myasthenia gravis and kidney problems.
- Drink adequate fluid to prevent the formation of highly concentrated urine.
- Avoid excessive exposure to light to prevent photosensitivity.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking ofloxacin tablet because you may feel sleepy.
Frequently asked questions FOR TINI OF
Q. What is Zenflox OZ/ Zenflox Plus/ Zenflox tablet/ Oflomac/ Oflomac 200/ Zanocin OZ/ Zanocin/ Zanocin OD 400 used for?
Ofloxacin (also available as Zenflox OZ/ Zenflox Plus/ Zenflox tablet/ Oflomac/ Oflomac 200/ Zanocin OZ/ Zanocin/ Zanocin OD 400) and are used to treat bacterial infections including upper and lower urinary tract infections, lower respiratory tract infections, skin and soft tissue infections and sexually transmitted infections (of urethra and cervix). Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Is ofloxacin/ Zenflox/ Zanocin OZ an antibiotic?
Yes. It belongs to the group of medicines called fluoroquinolone antibiotics
Q. Is ofloxacin penicillin based/ Steroid/ fluoroquinolone/sulfa?
No. Ofloxacin is fluoroquinolone antibiotic. It is not a steroid and does not contain sulfa. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Can I take paracetamol/ibuprofen with ofloxacin?
There is no known interaction and it is safe to take these drugs with ofloxacin. Patients should follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use
Q. Does Ofloxacin treat pink eye/chlamydia/ear infections?
Ofloxacin is used to treat pink eye (conjunctivitis), ear infection and infection due to chlamydia
Q. Does ofloxacin affect birth control?
It does not affect birth control
Q. Is ofloxacin safe for dogs/ cats?
Yes it is safe to be used in pets.However, the dose vary. You need to consult a veterinary doctor
Q. Is ofloxacin the same as Ciprodex?
No. Ofloxacin and Ciprodex are different drugs as Ciprodex contain ciprofloxacin.
Q. Is tinidazole or Fasigyn an antibiotic/sulfa drug?
Tinidazole is an antibiotic/anti-protozoal/anti-amoebic drug. It is not a sulfa drug
Q. Is tinidazole available or sold over the counter?
No. Tinidazole is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter
Q. Is tinidazole the same as metronidazole/Flagyl?
Tinidazole is different from metronidazole (also called as Flagyl). However, both of them belong to the same class of drugs
Q. Is tinidazole/Fasigyn safe?
Yes. Tinidazole is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor
Q. What are Tiniba and Fasigyn used for?
Tiniba and Fasigyn are brand names of tinidazole available in the market. They are used for the same indications as tinidazole
Q. Can I take tinidazole with fluconazole/Tylenol/ibuprofen?
Tinidazole can be taken with fluconazole/Tylenol (paracetamol)/ibuprofen only if prescribed by your doctor
Q. Does tinidazole cure bacterial vaginosis and UTI?
Tinidazole is effective in the treatment of bacterial vaginosis. But it is not used for treatment of UTI
Q. Does tinidazole cause yeast infections/diarrhea/cancer?
Prolonged use of tinidazole may cause candida or yeast infections. There is no evidence of tinidazole causing cancer. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor
Q. Does tinidazole treat Chlamydial or urinary tract infections?
Yes. Tinidazole is used to treat Chlamydial infections, but is not effective for treating a urinary tract infection
Q. Does tinidazole affect birth control?
There is no evidence of tinidazole affecting birth control. Please consult your doctor to confirm whether you require a secondary birth control measure while taking tinidazole.