food interaction for TIMONA
alcohol interaction for TIMONA
pregnancy interaction for TIMONA
lactation interaction for TIMONA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TIMONA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TIMONA
- TIMANOL 0.25% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Sunways India Pvt LtdRs. 7.90/ML of eye dropRs. 39.50save 83% more per ML of eye drop
- TIMOLEN 0.25% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Indoco Remedies LtdRs. 10.21/ML of eye dropRs. 51.03save 78% more per ML of eye drop
- GLUCOTIM 0.25% EYE DROP(5 ML eye drop in packet)Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 2.15/ML of eye dropRs. 10.75save 95% more per ML of eye drop
- Dr. Sanjay VermaMBBS, MS
- Dr. Anita SethiMBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Vandana SarohaMBBS, MS, Fellowship
- Dr. Parul SharmaMBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship
- Dr. Reema DasMBBS, Diploma, MS
Expert advice for TIMONA
- Consult your doctor whether to continue Timolol before any scheduled surgery.
Frequently asked questions for TIMONA
Q.Is timolol a beta blocker/selective beta blocker/steroid/generic/antibiotic?
Timolol is a beta blocker. It is not a selective beta blocker/steroid/generic/antibiotic
Q.Is timolol preservative free?
The timolol eye drop is preservative fre
Q.Is timolol the same as timoptic or cosopt?
Timoptic and copsopt are brand names of the eye drops containing timolol
Q.Does it need to be refrigerated?
The timolol containing eye drops should not be refrigerated
Q.Does timolol lower blood pressure?
Timolol is used to lower blood pressure
Q.Does it stop growth of hemangiomas?
It may be used to stop growth of hemangiomas (only after prescription from the doctor)
Q.Does timolol cause weight gain/hair loss/ miosis/make eyelashes grow/ cause dry eyes/slow heart rate?
Timolol does not make eyelashes grow. It is a blood pressure lowering medication. It is not known to cause weight gain/hair loss/miosis. It may cause dry eyes/slow heart rate as a side effect. If any side effects of the drug are observed then one should inform the doctor immediately.