Medicine Overview of Timlol PF Drop
Uses of Timlol PF Drop
Timlol PF Drop is used in the treatment of glaucoma.
Side effects of Timlol PF Drop
Stinging in the eyes, Blurred vision, Burning eyes.
How to use Timlol PF Drop
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Measure it with a marked dropper and take it as directed. It is better to take Timlol PF Drop with food.
How Timlol PF Drop works
Timlol pf drop works by lowering the pressure in the eye(s), thereby preventing gradual loss of vision.
In Depth Information on Timlol PF Drop
Expert advice for Timlol PF Drop
- It should not be taken by patients who are allergic to timolol or other beta-blockers or any of the other ingredients of the tablet.
- Do not start or continue timolol, if you are taking any other medication for high blood pressure or heart condition or other beta blockers.
- Avoid taking timolol, if you have asthma or other respiratory disease that causes breathing problems (eg. chronic bronchitis, emphysema, etc.).
- Do not start or continue timolol, if your have diabetes, thyroid disorder, liver or kidney dysfunction or ulcers, pheochromocytoma (tumor of the adrenal glands that leads to persistent or episodic high blood pressure).
- Avoid taking timolol, if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.
- Do not drive or operate machines, as timolol may cause dizziness or tiredness.
Special precautions for Timlol PF Drop
Timolol and alcohol may have additive effects in lowering yo+more
ur blood pressure. You may experience headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, and/or changes in pulse or heart rate....
WEIGH RISKS VS BENEFITS
Timlol PF Drop may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.+more
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor....
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
Timlol PF Drop is probably safe to use during lactation. Li+more
mited human data suggests that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby....
Timlol PF Drop may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.+more
Timlol PF Drop is probably unsafe to use in patients with kidney disease and should be avoided. Please consult your doctor.+more
Caution to be advised in patients with impaired renal function....
Caution to be advised in patients with impaired renal function.
There is no data available. Please consult doctor before consuming the drug.
Severely interacts with other drugs like
Gli 2mg Tablet, Vozuca 0.2mg Tablet, Mignar 25mg Tablet, Glychek 40mg Tablet
Frequently asked questions for Timlol PF NA Drop
Frequently asked questions for Timolol
Timlol pf is a beta blocker. It is not a selective beta blocker/steroid/generic/antibiotic
The Timlol pf eye drop is preservative fre
Timoptic and copsopt are brand names of the eye drops containing Timlol pf
Q. Does it need to be refrigerated?
The timolol containing eye drops should not be refrigerated
Timlol pf is used to lower blood pressure
Q. Does it stop growth of hemangiomas?
It may be used to stop growth of hemangiomas (only after prescription from the doctor)
Q. Does Timlol pf cause weight gain/hair loss/ miosis/make eyelashes grow/ cause dry eyes/slow heart rate?
Timlol pf does not make eyelashes grow. It is a blood pressure lowering medication. It is not known to cause weight gain/hair loss/miosis. It may cause dry eyes/slow heart rate as a side effect. If any side effects of the drug are observed then one should inform the doctor immediately.
Substitutes for Timlol PF
No substitutes found for this medicine