food interaction for TILPRIDE
alcohol interaction for TILPRIDE
pregnancy interaction for TILPRIDE
lactation interaction for TILPRIDE
SALT INFORMATION for TILPRIDE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TILPRIDE
- LESURIDE TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70pay 55% more per tablet
- LEVAZEO 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Torrent Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 6.70/tabletRs. 67pay 49% more per tablet
- LEVOGASTROL 25MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alembic Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 7.22/tabletRs. 72.25pay 60% more per tablet
- NEOPRIDE 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Intas Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.80/tabletRs. 58pay 29% more per tablet
- NEXIPRIDE 25 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7/tabletRs. 70pay 55% more per tablet
- Dr. Anurag MishraMBBS, MD
- Dr. Samir ParikhMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Deepak RahejaMBBS, MD, Fellowship
- Dr. Puneet DwevediMBBS, MD
- Dr. Jyoti Kapoor MadanMBBS, DNB, Diploma, Fellowship
Expert advice for TILPRIDE
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to levosulpride.
- Before taking the drug consult your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately consult your doctor if you have absence if periods, abnormal milk secretion or changes in sexual desire, fever, muscle stiffness.
- The drug can make you dizzy. Be careful when driving vehicles or operating machines.
Frequently asked questions for TILPRIDE
Q.Is levosulpiride safe?
Levosulpiride is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is levosulpiride an antidepressant?
No, it is used in the treatment of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, psychosis, dyspepsia
Q.What is levosulpiride?
Levosulpiride belong to class of medication called as atypical antipsychotics. It acts by decreasing the activity of dopamine in the brain
Q.What are its uses?
Levosulpiride is used in the treatment psychosis, depression, gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome and dyspepsia
Q.Does levosulpiride cause erectile dysfunction?
No. patients should follow advice of the doctor regarding the possible side effects.