food interaction for TIDIGESIC
alcohol interaction for TIDIGESIC
pregnancy interaction for TIDIGESIC
lactation interaction for TIDIGESIC
Avoid Tidigesic 0.3mg injection with grapefruit juice.
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TIDIGESIC
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TIDIGESIC
- BUPRIGESIC 0.3MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Neon Laboratories LtdRs. 22.25/ML of injectionRs. 22.25pay 85% more per ML of injection
- NORPHIN 0.3MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Unichem Laboratories LtdRs. 30.89/ML of injectionRs. 61.77pay 156% more per ML of injection
- TIDIGESIC 0.3MG INJECTION(2 ML injection in vial)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 7.25/ML of injectionRs. 14.50save 40% more per ML of injection
Expert advice for TIDIGESIC
- Do not take buprenorphine if you are allergic to buprenorphine or any of its ingredients.
- Do not take buprenorphine if you have serious breathing problems; head injuries or brain disease; enlarged prostate gland; difficulties in passing urine; low blood pressure.
- Do not take buprenorphine if you are intoxicated due to alcohol or have delirium tremens (sudden and severe mental changes including tremors and hallucinations due to alcohol withdrawal).
- Do not drive a car or operate machinery as it is known to cause drowsiness.
- Taking buprenorphine may cause dizziness, lightheadedness especially when you get up too quickly from a lying position. Therefore, get out of bed slowly, resting your feet on the floor for a few minutes before standing up.
Frequently asked questions for TIDIGESIC
Q.Is buprenorphine an opiate/ opiate blocker/ controlled substance/ pain killer/ addictive?
Buprenorphine belongs to a class of medications called opioid partial agonist-antagonists, which is used to relieve pain. It is a controlled substance and an addictive drug. Consult your doctor for alternate drug if you experience addiction
Q.Does buprenorphine block opiates?
Yes. Buprenorphine block opiates
Q.Can buprenorphine cause depression?
Buprenorphine is not known to cause depression. If you experience such side effects, please consult your doctor.