food interaction for TICOGINA
alcohol interaction for TICOGINA
pregnancy interaction for TICOGINA
lactation interaction for TICOGINA
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TICOGINA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TICOGINA
- VCANDI 6.5% GEL(5 GM gel in tube)Strides Arcolab LtdRs. 19.80/GM of gelRs. 99pay 2% more per GM of gel
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for TICOGINA
- Before applying the cream, ensure that affected area is washed and dried thoroughly.
- Tioconazole solution is meant for external use only.
- Stop tioconazole if you experience local skin reactions.
- Do not have sexual intercourse while on treatment with tioconazole for vaginal yeast infections.
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides and other vaginal products while on treatment with tioconazole for vaginal yeast infections.
- Stop the treatment for vaginal yeast infection and inform the doctor if your symptoms do not improve in 3 days or lasts for more than 7 days, or if you develop symptoms such as rash/hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
Frequently asked questions for TICOGINA
Q.Is tioconazole better than miconazole?
Both these drugs belong to same category with similar action, but their effect may vary upon individual response. Always follow doctor's advice regarding its use
Q.Is tioconazole safe?
Tioconazole is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q.Is tioconazole the same as monistat?
Monistat is the brand name or trade name for tioconazole
Q.Does tioconazole cure bacterial vaginosis?
No, tioconazole is not indicated for bacterial vaginosi
Q.Does tioconazole affect birth control?
Tioconazole may react with vaginal products of birth control such as condoms and spermicides. It is advised not have sexual intercourse while on tioconazole vaginal treatment.