food interaction for TICIN(TRQ)
alcohol interaction for TICIN(TRQ)
pregnancy interaction for TICIN(TRQ)
lactation interaction for TICIN(TRQ)
SALT INFORMATION for TICIN(TRQ)
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TICIN(TRQ)
- BIOMYCIN 3% CREAM(15 GM cream in tube)Biochem Pharmaceutical IndustriesRs. 0.95/GM of creamRs. 14.28save 68% more per GM of cream
- OKAMYCIN 3% CREAM(20 GM cream in tube)Cipla LtdRs. 1.50/GM of creamRs. 30save 50% more per GM of cream
- OKAMYCIN 3% CREAM(30 GM cream in tube)Cipla LtdRs. 0.96/GM of creamRs. 28.75save 68% more per GM of cream
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Chiranjiv ChhabraMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Avnish SharmaMBBS, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Shuchi SinglaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for TICIN(TRQ)
- Clean the affected area before applying the medicine.
- Tell your doctor if you are using any other skin products.
- Avoid direct contact of erythromycin topical with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Inform your doctor if symptoms do not disappear after 6-8 weeks of continuous use.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to erythromycin or any of its ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for TICIN(TRQ)
Q.Is erythromycin/althrocin/erythrocin/erycin an antibiotic?
Erythromycin belongs to class of medications called macrolide antibiotics
Q.Is it penicillin?
Erythromycin is not penicillin
Q.Does erythromycin have sulfa in it?
Erythromycin does not contain sulfa
Q.Is erythromycin and azithromycin the same?
Erythromycin and azithromycin belongs to same class of drugs, however they are used to treat different types of infections, and also have a different side-effect profile
Q.Is erythromycin topical safe?
Erythromycin topical is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.