food interaction for TIATE
alcohol interaction for TIATE
pregnancy interaction for TIATE
lactation interaction for TIATE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TIATE
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR TIATE 9 MCG INHALER
Patients taking TIATE 9 MCG INHALER
- 82%Once A Day
- 17%Twice A Day
- 1%Thrice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR TIATE
- TIOVA CFC 9 MCG INHALER(200 MDI inhaler in packet)Cipla LtdRs. 2.27/MDI of inhalerRs. 453.60save 99% more per MDI of inhaler
- TIOMIST 9MCG INHALER(120 MDI inhaler in packet)Zydus CadilaRs. 2.27/MDI of inhalerRs. 272.16save 99% more per MDI of inhaler
- AEROTROP 9MCG INHALER(1 inhaler in packet)Macleods Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 429/inhalerRs. 429pay 5% more per inhaler
Expert advice FOR TIATE
- Talk to your doctor if you suffer from increased eyeball pressure (glaucoma), prostate problems, have difficulty passing urine or suffer from kidney diseases.
- Do not use tiotropium to treat a sudden attack of breathlessness in asthma or COPD.
- Seek immediate medical attention if you develop allergic reactions such as rash, swelling and breathlessness after administration of tiotropium.
- Do not allow the inhalation powder from capsule to enter your eye as this may worsen narrow angle glaucoma causing eye pain, blurred vision, seeing halos around lights, reddening of eyes etc.
Frequently asked questions FOR TIATE
Q. Is tiotropium a steroid, an opiate, anticholinergic or narcotic?
Tiotropium is anticholinergic drug which opens the airways and makes it easier to get air in and out of the lungs, thereby relieving breathlessness. It doesn't contain steroid, opiate or narcotic components
Q. Is tiotropium the same as ipratropium?
Tiotropium is not same as ipratropium
Q. Is tiotropium generic?
However, they belong to the same class, have the same mechanism of action, and act similarly to relieve breathlessness. Tiotropium is available in generic form
Q. Does tiotropium cause weight gain?
Tiotropium is not known to cause weight gain
Q. Is tiotropium LABA/LAMA?
Tiotropium is not a long acting beta agonist (LABA). It is a long acting muscarinic antagonist (LAMA) which acts on muscarinic receptors on the smooth muscles of airways, opens the airways and makes it easier to get air in and out of the lungs, thereby relieving breathlessness.