food interaction for THIORELAX
alcohol interaction for THIORELAX
pregnancy interaction for THIORELAX
lactation interaction for THIORELAX
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for THIORELAX
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for THIORELAX
- THIOACE 4MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Precia PharmaRs. 12/tabletRs. 120pay 36% more per tablet
- THIOQUEST 4 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alchem Phytoceuticals LtdRs. 13/tabletRs. 130pay 48% more per tablet
- ENDEAVOURS MIOFREE 4MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 10.80/tabletRs. 108pay 23% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. M. K. SinghMBBS, MD
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. Kartavya ShahMBBS, DNB
Expert advice for THIORELAX
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for THIORELAX
Q.Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q.Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q.What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q.Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.