food interaction for THIOACT
alcohol interaction for THIOACT
pregnancy interaction for THIOACT
lactation interaction for THIOACT
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for THIOACT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for THIOACT
- MYOFLEX SR 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 14.90/tabletRs. 149save 19% more per tablet
- THIOQUEST 8 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alchem Phytoceuticals LtdRs. 22/tabletRs. 220pay 20% more per tablet
- THIOFAST 8MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 16.75/tabletRs. 167.50save 9% more per tablet
- THIOACE 8MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Precia PharmaRs. 1.25/tabletRs. 12.50save 93% more per tablet
- THIONAC 8MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Marc Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 17.90/tabletRs. 179save 2% more per tablet
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ashutosh ShuklaMBBS, MD, Diploma, Fellowship
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for THIOACT
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for THIOACT
Q.Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q.Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q.What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q.Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.