food interaction for THIOACE
alcohol interaction for THIOACE
pregnancy interaction for THIOACE
lactation interaction for THIOACE
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for THIOACE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for THIOACE
- THIOACT 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Sun Pharmaceutical Industries LtdRs. 18.32/tabletRs. 183.20pay 1366% more per tablet
- MYOFLEX SR 8 MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)RPG Life Sciences LtdRs. 14.90/tabletRs. 149pay 1092% more per tablet
- THIOQUEST 8 TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Alchem Phytoceuticals LtdRs. 22/tabletRs. 220pay 1660% more per tablet
- THIOFAST 8MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Ipca Laboratories LtdRs. 16.75/tabletRs. 167.50pay 1240% more per tablet
- THIONAC 8MG TABLET(10 tablets in strip)Marc Laboratories Pvt LtdRs. 17.90/tabletRs. 179pay 1332% more per tablet
- Dr. Khoobsurat NajmaMBBS
- Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sushila KatariaMBBS, MD, Diploma
- Dr. R. S. RawatMBBS, MD
- Dr. R. R. DuttaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for THIOACE
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for THIOACE
Q.Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q.Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q.What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q.Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.