food interaction for THIO XL
alcohol interaction for THIO XL
pregnancy interaction for THIO XL
lactation interaction for THIO XL
Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR THIO XL
How it works
Common side effects
COMMON DOSAGE FOR THIO XL 4 MG CAPSULE
Patients taking THIO XL 4 MG CAPSULE
- 62%Once A Day
- 23%Thrice A week
- 8%Thrice A Day
- 8%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES FOR THIO XL
- MYORIL 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Sanofi India LtdRs. 16.39/capsuleRs. 163.93pay 38% more per capsule
- THIOSPAS 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Abbott India LtdRs. 13.20/capsuleRs. 132pay 11% more per capsule
- MIOFREE 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Lupin LtdRs. 11.85/capsuleRs. 118.50same price
- NEORELAX 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Meyer Organics Pvt LtdRs. 11.50/capsuleRs. 115save 3% more per capsule
- RELMUS 4 MG CAPSULE(10 capsules in strip)Novartis India LtdRs. 11.80/capsuleRs. 118save 1% more per capsule
Expert advice FOR THIO XL
- Do not take if you are allergic to thiocolchicoside.
- Do not start or continue the thiocolchicoside and consult your doctor If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR THIO XL
Q. Is thiocolchicoside a steroid?
No, thiocolchicoside is not a steroid. It is a semi-synthetic muscle relaxant
Q. Thiocolchicoside is derived from which plant?
Thiocolchicoside is a semi-synthetic derivative of naturally occurring compound colchicoside from the plant Gloriosa superba
Q. What is thiocolchicoside and aceclofenac?
Thiocolchicoside is used as combination with aceclofenac to treat painful muscular contraction (spasm)
Q. Is thiocolchicoside safe?
Thiocolchicoside is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.