Medicine Overview of Thaloma Capsule
Uses of Thaloma Capsule
Side effects of Thaloma Capsule
Headache, Sleepiness, Nausea, Rash, Breathlessness, Weakness, Dizziness, Edema, Loss of appetite, Decreased white blood cell count, Decreased calcium level in blood, Weight gain, Fatigue, Muscle weakness, Fever, Anxiety, Blood clots , Dry skin, Weight loss, Confusion, Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Neuropathy, Constipation, Tremor.
How to use Thaloma Capsule
How Thaloma Capsule works
In Depth Information on Thaloma Capsule
Expert advice for Thaloma Capsule
- Use an effective method of contraception for 4 weeks before starting treatment, during treatment, and until 4 weeks after stopping treatment.
- Before taking thalidomide inform your doctor if you have had a heart attack, have ever had a blood clotting related disorder, or if you smoke, have high blood pressure or high cholesterol levels, have existing slow heart rate (this may be symptoms of bradycardia), existing neuropathy i.e. tingling, abnormal co-ordination or pain in your hands or feet, sleepiness, a condition called Tumor Lysis Syndrome, severe infections.
- Consult a doctor if you develop allergic reaction such as rash, itching, swelling, dizziness or trouble breathing during thalidomide therapy.
- Avoid donating blood during thalidomide treatment and for 1 week after stopping treatment.
- Do not drive or operate machinery as thalidomide may cause fatigue, dizziness, somnolence and blurred vision.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
You may experience side effects, such as dizziness, tiredness, sleepiness or blurred vision with Thaloma 100mg Capsule and this may affect your ability to drive.