food interaction for TERLI FORCE
alcohol interaction for TERLI FORCE
pregnancy interaction for TERLI FORCE
lactation interaction for TERLI FORCE
Human and animal studies have shown significant adverse effects on the foetus. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TERLI FORCE
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TERLI FORCE
- TERLOC 0.1MG INJECTION(10 ML injection in vial)Cadila Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 164.71/ML of injectionRs. 1647.10save 4% more per ML of injection
- Dr. Khalid J. FarooquiMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Richa ChaturvediMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Ambrish MithalMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sunil Kumar MishraMBBS, MD, DM
- Dr. Sfurti MannMBBS, MD, Diploma
Expert advice for TERLI FORCE
- Inform your doctor if you have or ever had breathing problems, hypertension, brain problems, heart problems, or kidney problems.
- Do not consume alcohol with terlipressin as it may lead to serious side effects.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Frequently asked questions for TERLI FORCE
Q.How does terlipressin work?
Terlipressin works by decreasing the blood flow to the gastrointestinal system and helps to reduce gastrointestinal bleeding caused by high blood pressure in the liver or swollen blood vessels in the esophagus.