food interaction for TERBUTALINE SULPHA
alcohol interaction for TERBUTALINE SULPHA
pregnancy interaction for TERBUTALINE SULPHA
lactation interaction for TERBUTALINE SULPHA
medicine interaction for TERBUTALINE SULPHA
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION FOR TERBUTALINE SULPHA
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES FOR TERBUTALINE SULPHA
- BRICANYL 0.5 MG INJECTION(1 ML injection in vial)Astra ZenecaRs. 42.46/ML of injectionRs. 42.46pay 29% more per ML of injection
Expert advice FOR TERBUTALINE SULPHA
- This drug may make you dizzy or drowsy. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires alertness until you are sure you can perform such activities safely.
- Limit alcoholic beverages.
- Avoid smoking and smoke prone places.
- Do not use terbutaline if you are allergic to terbutaline or to other drugs such as epinephrine, albuterol.
- Consult your doctor before taking terbutaline if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
Frequently asked questions FOR TERBUTALINE SULPHA
Q. Is terbutaline a steroid/ corticosteroid/ a catecholamine/ a narcotic/ cough syrup?
Terbutaline (also available as Bricanyl, Brozedex and in combination as Asthakind) belongs to a class of medications called beta agonists. It is used to prevent and treat wheezing, cough, shortness of breath, and chest tightness caused by asthma, chronic bronchitis, and emphysema. It is not a corticosteroid, catecholamine or a narcotic
Q. Is terbutaline FDA approved/ available over the counter?
Terbutaline is FDA approved drug and available only by prescription given by your doctor
Q. Is Bricanyl the same as Ventolin/ better than Ventolin?
Terbutaline (Bricanyl) and salbutamol (Ventolin) belongs to same category of drugs with similar action, but their effect may vary upon individual response
Q. Is Bricanyl a preventer or reliever?
Terbutaline (Bricanyl) is a reliever inhaler, as it relieves asthma attack
Q. Does terbutaline cause autism/ cause diarrhea/ cause hyperglycemia/ cause respiratory depression/ make you tired/ cause weight gain/ make you fat/ raise blood pressure?
Terbutaline may cause hyperglycemia and increased heart rate. It is not known to cause other side effects mentioned. However, consult your doctor if you experience any of the side effects when taking terbutaline.