food interaction for TERBICRAT
alcohol interaction for TERBICRAT
pregnancy interaction for TERBICRAT
lactation interaction for TERBICRAT
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TERBICRAT
How it works
Common side effects
SUBSTITUTES for TERBICRAT
- FUNGOTEK 1% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)FDC LtdRs. 4.77/GM of creamRs. 47.70pay 38% more per GM of cream
- TERBISON 1% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt LtdRs. 3.30/GM of creamRs. 33save 4% more per GM of cream
- FUNGICREME 1% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Cipla LtdRs. 26.25/GM of creamRs. 262.50pay 661% more per GM of cream
- TERBIZED 1% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)AGIO Pharmaceuticals LtdRs. 5.10/GM of creamRs. 51pay 48% more per GM of cream
- MYCOSEAL 1% CREAM(10 GM cream in tube)Organic LaboratoriesRs. 4.99/GM of creamRs. 49.90pay 45% more per GM of cream
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sheilly KapoorMBBS, MD
- Dr. Pooja AggarwalMBBS, MD
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Nirupama ParwandaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for TERBICRAT
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands before applying terbinafine cream.
- Do not use terbinafine creams/ointments on the face.
- Avoid direct contact of terbinafine topical with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to terbinafine or any other ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for TERBICRAT
Q.Is terbinafine topical a steroid/sulfa drug?
Terbinafine topical is an antifungal drug. It does not have chemical structure or effects similar to steroids. The chemical structure and mechanism of action of terbinafine is different from sulfa drugs
Q.How long can I take terbinafine topical for?
The duration of treatment with terbinafine topical varies depending upon the severity of infection, area infected and individual responses. Please follow the advice of your doctor regarding the duration of use.