food interaction for TERBICIP
alcohol interaction for TERBICIP
pregnancy interaction for TERBICIP
lactation interaction for TERBICIP
Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
SALT INFORMATION for TERBICIP
How it works
Common side effects
Common Dosage for TERBICIP 1%W/W SPRAY
Patients taking TERBICIP 1%W/W SPRAY
- 80%Once A Day
- 20%Twice A Day
SUBSTITUTES for TERBICIPNo substitutes found
- Dr. Anuj PallMBBS, MD, PhD, Certification
- Dr. Sheilly KapoorMBBS, MD
- Dr. Sangeeta VermaMBBS, DNB
- Dr. Ramanjit SinghMBBS, MD, Certification
- Dr. Atula GuptaMBBS, MD
Expert advice for TERBICIP
- Cleanse and dry the affected areas thoroughly and wash your hands before applying terbinafine cream.
- Do not use terbinafine creams/ointments on the face.
- Avoid direct contact of terbinafine topical with your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water immediately and seek immediate medical attention.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- It should not take if patient is allergic to terbinafine or any other ingredients.
Frequently asked questions for TERBICIP
Q.Is terbinafine topical a steroid/sulfa drug?
Terbinafine topical is an antifungal drug. It does not have chemical structure or effects similar to steroids. The chemical structure and mechanism of action of terbinafine is different from sulfa drugs
Q.How long can I take terbinafine topical for?
The duration of treatment with terbinafine topical varies depending upon the severity of infection, area infected and individual responses. Please follow the advice of your doctor regarding the duration of use.